Click HERE to see the 'rising threes' eligibility criteria.
Eligibity Criteria for Funded 'Rising Threes'
Your child is able to receive fifteen hours of free nursery education at Great Harwood Primary School from the start of the term in which they are three if any of the following criteria apply:
If you receive:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit and earn no more than £16,190 from work
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit
If your child:
- is looked after by the council
- is a child in need
- has a protection plan
- has been adopted from Local Authority care
- has left care under a special guardianship order, child arrangements order or residence order
- is of Gypsy Roma Traveller heritage
- is a child of serving armed forces personnel
- meets the criteria for portage from Lancashire County Council
- has a current statement of special educational needs or an education, helath and care plan.
If your child does not meet the funding criteria we may still be able to offer them a paid for place if we have spaces available. Please enquire about this at the school office.