Public Policy Statement
- Ensuring that everyone is treated fairly and with respect.
- Making sure that our school is a safe secure and stimulating place for everyone.
- Recognising that people have different needs and we understand that treating people equally does not always involve treating them all exactly the same.
- Recognising that for some pupils extra support is needed to help them achieve and be successful.
- Trying to make sure that people from different groups are consulted and involved in our decisions eg through talking to pupils and parents.
- Aiming to ensure that no one experiences harassment, less favourable treatment or discrimination because of their; age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital or civil partnership, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation or identity, being pregnant or recently having had a baby.
We publish information annually about our school population and our equality objectives which show how we plan to tackle particular inequalities and reduce or remove them.
Our school practices in relation to our School Improvement, Accessibility and Disability Discrimination plans are reviewed by the Senior Leadership Team and governors and our aim is always to ensure that all our children reach their full potential and make good progress.